Nightlife in Panaji
Below is a brief roundup of all the nightlife and entertainment options available in city of Panaji.
Unwind yourself in the best night clubs of Panaji
And in case if you’re not one of those nightclub and pub kind of a person, then you can choose to chill out at innumerable uber cool café shops, which are open till late night. Another better way to spend memorable night at Goa is to head towards its beaches and simply walk alongside it to experience the serenity and peace, for which Goa beaches are equally known for.
Watch movies, plays and explore beaches & culture of Goan people
And in case if anyone has tremendous interest in exploring nature, then one can visit the famous Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary at Chorão Village near Panaji. And if you’re not interested in any of these things, then one can simply throng to Miramar Beach, located just outside Panaji city. Miramar Beach is one of the most popular beaches of Goa. What it also offers apart from fun time at the beach is great shopping options and lot of eateries. Besides, if one chooses to travel beyond Miramar Beach, then one will come across another well known beach Dona Paula. The unique thing about this beach is that many famous Bollywood movies have been shot here.
Enjoy at some of the best casinos of India
Below are the names of top 5 casinos of Panaji
- Casino Royale – unarguably the most popular floating Casino of Goa. Located on Mandovi River, Panaji. Contact (0832) 6659 424.
- Casino Carnival – another very popular floating Casino of Goa. Located Mandovi River, Panaji. Contact (0832) 6516 666.
- Casino Carnival: Inside J W Marriott Hotel, near famous Miramar Beach. Contact 8888807256/(0832)2222 092.
- Chances Casino and Resort: Located at Dona Paula, Phone no: (0832)2456 689.
- Dunes at the Zuri White Sands: Located at Varca Beach, Cavelossim. Contact Information: (0832)2727 272.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0